Fohow Tea “Shun Ci”
"Shun Ci" tea is an absolutely natural functional drink with a healing effect, which contains a lot of selenium, has a powerful antioxidant effect, slows down the aging process and has a cosmetic effect. Tea has a rich taste and magical aroma. With regular, long-term use, it helps regulate sugar levels, restores elasticity to the walls of blood vessels, improves blood circulation, burns the amount of fat absorbed by the body together with food, strengthens both Yin and Yang energies, protects the liver, has unique functions and an obvious effect.
In ancient China, this tea was called magical, as it has a whole spectrum of healing properties:
- It softens the walls of blood vessels, improves blood circulation, and supplies the organs and systems of the body with vitamins and minerals;
- Helps with diabetes;
- Tea contains a large amount of vegetable proteins, tea polyphenols and polysaccharides, more than 10 types of amino acids and minerals, such as: calcium, iron, zinc, selenium;
"Shun Ci" is rich in vitamins С, B2, B6, as well as vitamins А, D and Е. New components of traditional Chinese medicine were included in the classic tea recipe: paliurus cyclamen, ampelopsis and oolong tea.
- Cyclocaria paliurus grows exclusively in China and is protected at the state level. It is also included in the list of three especially valuable plants that have brought enormous medical benefits to mankind. And, finally, the paliuric cycle has been used since ancient times and until now for the prevention and treatment of diabetes. Its main functions are the restoration and activation of pancreatic islet cells;
Ampelopsis is a plant with a whole range of health benefits. Authoritative medical organizations confirm the high content of vitamins, minerals and amino acids in its composition. Ampelopsis is effective at increased blood viscosity, high blood pressure and elevated sugar levels. Prevents the formation of blood clots, neoplasms, prevents aging, regulates the level of lipids in the blood, strengthens immunity and normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
Oolong tea is a world-famous Chinese tea that breaks down fats, normalizes sugar levels, helps to lose excess weight, has a cosmetic effect and is considered a tea that gives beauty. Oolong tea normalizes sugar levels, protects the liver, and has a rejuvenating effect.
Recommendation to use:
- Shun Ci tea is recommended for people: With excess weight, suffering from obesity. This tea not only helps to restore elasticity to the walls of blood vessels, saturate the body with nutrients and reduce sugar levels, but also helps to lose weight, as well as normalize the work of internal organs;
- With elevated sugar level and diabetes; it normalizes the function of metabolism and helps the liver to break down and remove harmful substances faster, leveling the harmful effects of alcohol on the body;
- We strive to look young and beautiful. Using tea on a regular basis will help you improve skin color, remove swelling and congestion.
Method of application: 200-300 ml of water at a temperature of 90 degrees is enough for one tea bag. You can brew tea with hot or boiling water. If you brew tea with boiling water, remove the bag from the water literally after a few seconds so as not to destroy the active components in the tea leaves. The optimal water temperature for brewing tea is 80-90 degrees.
Contain 20 tea bags